Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Summary: Showcase Experience 


Well at the start of the project I felt nervous because it seemed like a big thing to do in a few weeks but as soon as we hit the ground running everything felt a lot easier than it should have. My group members were Cynthia , Edward , Pedro and me Valentin our groups topic was lung caner. My specific job in the group was to form a counter claim at first I was thinking it was going to be hard but after thinking about clearly it went by in a flash. When we were up in front of the panelist I felt nervous but I had to calm myself down for my group so I did just that. When my turn to talk came up I took one big breath and began and as it happened I only made one mistake. After a minute or so they as me a question which I was ready to answer but while I was talking I felt something in my throat wanting me to stop and crack under the pressure but at the end I just fought threw it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment