Friday, May 15, 2015

Optician

Optician

Duties and Responsibilities: Opticians help fit eyeglasses and contact lenses, following prescriptions from ophthalmologists and optometrists. They also help customers decide which eyeglass frames or contact lenses to buy.

Salary:  Annual wage is $33,330 a year

Education: Opticians typically have a high school diploma or equivalent and receive some form of on-the-job training. Some opticians enter the occupation with an associate's degree or a certificate from a community college or technical school. License is required in some states.

Reflection: I would not like to be one because it does not interest me as much as other jobs out there, But it is a good job that I might see my self in if my plans for the future don't go as I want them to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment