Thursday, September 11, 2014

911 Memorial

For al Qaeda September 11, 2001 was supposed to be a glorious day because the American spirit was supposed to be crushed but no this attack actually strengthened our spirit and after a President Bush went to war with al Qaeda. Some eye witness said that they heard a sonic boom as soon as the plane came in range. Members from al Qaeda hijacked three airplanes two which hit the twin towers and another was going top hit the President at camp David but the passengers knew something was going on so they decided to try and take back the plane they were not able to do it but they were able to bring the plane down farther away.At 8:46 Am American airlines flight 11 from Boston carrying around 92 aboard traveling at a speed of 460 MPH hits the north tower.At  9:03 United Airlines flight 175 traveling with 65 aboard traveling at a speed of 590 MPH smashes into the south tower. The south tower only last for 56 minutes.


Reflection: When this event happened I was just three years old but after I started school I was told about this tragic event I didn't feel anything because no family members of mine lived in that city so I was not interested but years later I put more thought into the event and I felt sad for the people who actually lost family members in the event. Now I feel sad for them everyday because  some kids may not have one of their parents. My thoughts were how could some do that and only a person who had no soul but then I learned everybody has a reason to do thing. In those times I would always hear about the war with al Qaeda and I had a friend who his dad was in the war and almost died because the vehicle he was in was hit by an IED or Improvised Explosive Device.

No comments:

Post a Comment