Friday, September 19, 2014

Game developer


Duties and responsibility:
  • Creating story lines and character biographies 
  • Conducting design reviews 
  • Designing role-play mechanics 
  • Creating prototypes for staff and management 
  • Document game design process 
Salary:$106,750

Education:

They need in most cases a bachelor's degree is preferred for software engineer positions. Common majors include computer science, software engineering, mathematics or computer information systems. The ability to use program language is often the primary requirement. Knowledge of various computer systems is also beneficial. In certain situations, completion of an associate's degree or certificate program may suffice. 
Reflection: I would like to be a video game developer for two reasons one is that I enjoy to play video games. Another reason is that I already have a basic knowledge of computers and by the time I reach collage I might have learned more about computers. One last thing that I would like to add is that they get paid really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment