Monday, November 3, 2014


Dance/Movement Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities:
Working as a dance therapist requires love of the art of dance it also provides an opportunity to use movement to improve other people’s lives. Dance Therapist use movement to help clients improve emotional, mental and physical health. According to the American Dance Therapy Association they are trained to help others develop communication skills, reduce stress, boost self-esteem and overcome physical disabilities through movement.
Salary: $45,520
Education:
The American Dance Therapy Association recommends that aspiring dance therapist possess a strong dance background in addition to a liberal arts degree. After earning a bachelor’s degree, students can enroll in an ADTA- approved master’s degree program in dance therapy.








Reflection: I would not like to be one because I do not like dance I enjoy on my free time but it Is not something that I would to do as a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment