Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving


History of Thanksgiving 


The first thanksgiving was between the original pilgrims and the native American but in reality thanksgiving didn't become an official holiday until 200 years later.  It was actually a three day festival where they would hunt and do other sorts of activities that praise what the original pilgrims. They did not eat turkey, potato or pumpkin but they did eat cranberries, The cranberries would have been plain not anything else, George Washington announced  the first ever thanksgiving holiday. Every year there is a turkey that gets pardon and gets sent into retirement instead of the dinner table. 


Reflection: Things I am grateful for.

1 My family.
2. My friends
3. My life
4. Living in times of somewhat peace 
5. Events that shaped me
6.Time with my family
7. Not being in depression 
8. Having a nice life 
9. Good parents
10. Great cousins 
11. Alright niece 
12. Awesome uncles  



No comments:

Post a Comment