Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress Report

Life Planning Progress Report

I don't have any victories at the time because I forget to put them in any of my goals but I do know some that I have accomplished. One of my goals was to go to Six Flags and this Sunday I went to six flags with my friends. I have a goal which is to raise enough money to be able to buy my self the new Xbox one and I am almost there just need a few more dollars. A goal I have completed is to re watch all the Harry Potter movies in my collection which I did in one day. At the moment I am reading all the Harry Potter books and I am almost done with the 5th book. I also accomplished two of my goals which were to get 150 views on my blog which I did the other one was to get 250 which I also passed at the moment I have over 500 views on my blog. I have also started to listen to my mom more so she doesn't get angry at me for not listening but I still find it somewhat hard to accomplish because of my lazy attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment